Bristol Area, South West
£500 – £525 per day
Information Security Officer – Centre of Bristol – £500/£525 a day
Are you an Information Security Officer and have experience leading and managing a Security team in Risk and Compliance?
Would you be keen to join a leading company in their field and help develop their internal information security function?
IO are looking for a focused individual to develop and create a team to help the company shape their information security.
* The enhancement and implementation of information security and data processing policies and standards across the firm and in particular, auditing and maintaining the ISO27001 processes and accreditation.
* Leading and growing information security team.
* Leading and shaping the company’s UK wide information security forum.
* Instruct and Lead the external client Info Sec Audits.
* Become the central point of reference on best practice in relation to IT governance, controls and practices across the firm.
* Be able to offer training on aspects of information security policy to the firm as required. It would be great if you had the following experience and knowledge:
* Proven experience of implementing an information security management system (ISMS) and maintaining certification standards;
* Experience in undertaking internal and third party audits covering IT governance and information security controls;
* Solid understanding of IT and experience in developing IT governance, controls and best practices in the form of the IT infrastructure library (ITIL) and IT service management certification (BS ISO/IEC 20000).
* Proven ability to assess information systems processes, IT services and associated systems threats, vulnerabilities and risks.
* Proven ability to write easy to understand reports and deliver presentations on information risk management, systems process control and audit reports.
If you’re interested please contact Jennifer on 07958441684
Contact: Jennifer Lambton
Reference: Totaljobs/JL- 663- JA
Job ID: 89898922