Location: Liverpool, Manchester.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
The ACC Liverpool Group operates the city’s waterfront event campus – the interconnected M&S Bank Arena, ACC Liverpool and Exhibition Centre Liverpool – as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter. Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows and conventions, business gatherings to showcase exhibitions, developing our offer over the last decade to that of a world-class provider of venue and event services.
We are looking to recruit a Security Officer to join our in house security team. Reporting into the Security Supervisors and Operations department, the successful candidate will contribute to the safety and security of The ACC Liverpool Group premises, staff, guests and visitor. To provide all visitors to The ACC Liverpool Group with a warm and friendly welcome, ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided at all times
Successful candidates will be required to:
• Hold a current SIA Door Supervisor and CCTV License
• To control and manage access to ACC Liverpool premises and restricting access to unauthorised personnel.
• Gain a detailed understanding of The ACC Liverpool Groups visitor management system and support procedures.
• Conduct person, property and vehicle searches in line with The ACC Liverpool Groups policies and procedures, or as requested by Operations management.
• Provide a high visibility presence in around the ACC Liverpool Groups premises, to reassure guests and visitors and act as deterrent any hostile activity.
• To ensure the integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained is secure at all times by strict compliance with The ACC Liverpool Groups CCTV policy.
• Have a working knowledge of all security control room systems, including CCTV, Fire, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and Building Management.
• To act as first respondent to any security, first aid or emergency situation that arises on The ACC Liverpool Group premises.
• Accurately record and report back to the control room any information that arises from incidents on ACC Liverpool Groups premises and the surrounding areas.
In addition to the above, the candidate will need to be enthusiastic, like minded and complement our experienced and talented team. If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a part in The ACC Liverpool Group’s continuing success story this could be just the job for you.
If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a key role in leading our expansion this could be the role for you.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
Closing Date: 25 March 2020
Contact: ACC Liverpool
Job ID: 89839542